With Summer coming to an end and our newsfeeds filling up with A/W styles, I thought it was appropriate to create a look for the upcoming Autumn months. What else says it better than warm, burnt orange tones?! Again, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, but of course, I couldn’t let it go without a touch of sparkle so I finally put my new Inglot pigment to good use.
GET THE LOOK
1. Dust ‘Burnt Orange’ above your crease and lower lash line.
2. Follow with ‘Realgar’ and press it onto your lid and dust it across your crease and lower lash line.
3. Add ‘Antique Bronze’ to your outer corner.
4. Next, brush the black shadow from the Naked Palette 2 by Urban Decay to the same area.
5. Apply Duraline to the centre of your lid and tear duct pressing pigment onto the same area.
6. Line your water line and upper lash line.
7. Brush on mascara and fill in your brows.
8. Line your lips and apply lipstick.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
Inglot Pigment #82
Inglot Brow Gel #16
Inglot Gel Liner #77
Mac In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara
Mac ‘Spice’ Lip Liner
Mac ‘Honeylove’ Lipstick