I can’t stop raving about this palette, it’s literally the best palette ever. Urban Decay’s Naked Palettes don’t even compare to it! I’ve been sticking to the browns and golds lately, so after this post I’ll be dedicating more time to bright and colourful shades.
GET THE LOOK
1. Dust the lilac shade ‘Buon Fresco’ above your crease and lower lash line.
2. Next, blend the orange shade ‘Raw Sienna’ into ‘Buon Fresco’.
3. In circular motions, spread ‘Antique Bronze’ across your lid and slightly into your crease.
4. Press the gold shade ‘Primavera’ onto your lid, inner corner and tear duct.
5. Highlight the arch of your brow with ‘Vermeer.
6. Lastly, take the brown shade ‘Cyprus Umber’ and blend it into the outer corner of your lid.
7. Line your upper lash line and water line.
8. Fill in brows and brush on mascara.
9. Line lips and apply lipstick.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
Inglot Brow Gel #16
Mac In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara
Mac ‘Stripdown’ Lip Liner
Mac ‘Honeylove’ Lipstick