Brown lips are all the rage these days amongst celebrities, catwalks and Instagram. Cinnamon shades, cocoa hues, and rich, dark chocolates are gracing lips left, right and centre and I’m loving it. Even though they’re not to everyone’s taste, you gotta do you!
Some of the newest brown tone lip liners and lipsticks I’ve picked up are Verve, Cork, Stripdown, Antique Velvet, and In My Fashion all by Mac. For this look I used Verve lipstick and Spice lip liner. I went for a brown eye also using my Inglot contouring powders. I choose them over actual brown eyeshadow because..well, because I love them. They’re my go-to eye product every time!
GET THE LOOK
1. Dust your light brown contour shade across your lid buffing upwards and downwards in small circular motions.
2. Next, take your dark contour shade and buff into your crease and under your lower lash line.
3. Brush on your mascara, line your upper lash line and fill in your brows.
4. Line your lips and apply lipstick.
5. Contour your face and dust on highlighter and a dark toned blusher.
Mac ‘Verve’ Lipstick
Mac ‘Spice’ Lip Liner
Mac ‘Raizin’ Blush
Mac ‘Soft & Gentle’ Highlighter
Inglot HD Sculpting Powders #507 & #512
Inglot HD Foundation #76
Inglot Concealer #95
Inglot Brow Gel #16
Inglot Gel Liner #77
Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara