Anastasia Beverly Hill products are high on everyone’s wish list, and if this palette isn’t on yours then it needs to be! I’ve had my eye on the Modern Renaissance Palette for quite some time and now that I finally have it I’m made up. It’s hands down my new favourite, beating all of Urban Decay’s popular Naked Palettes. Along with its beautiful appearance, it applies flawlessly and is super pigmented. I’m even a fan of the application brush!
I’ll be doing several different looks using this palette but for my first one, I found it hard to choose what shades to begin with. In the end, I went with Primavera, Antique Bronze, Cyprus Umber & Realgar, a mixture of gold, brown and orange tones. This look is perfect for Summer, as is every other shade included in the palette. The warm tones can also be carried into Autumn.
GET THE LOOK
1. Brush Realgar across your crease and buff upwards and downwards in small circular motions. Also brush it under your lower lash line.
2. Press Primavera onto your lid and tear duct.
3. Mix Antique Bronze & Cyprus Umber together and buff into your crease and outer corner of your lower lash line.
4. Line your water line with gel liner.
5. Line your upper lash line with gel liner and wing it outwards.
6. Apply mascara, fill in your brows and finish your lips with some liner and lippie.
ABH Modern Renaissance Palette
Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara
Inglot Brow Gel #16
Inglot Gel Liner #77
Inglot HD Foundation #76
Inglot HD Sculpting Powder #507 & #512
Inglot Concealer #95
Mac ‘Stripdown’ Lip Liner
Mac ‘Honeylove’ Lipstick
Mac ‘Soft & Gentle’ Highlighter
Mac ‘Raizin’ Blusher