Inglot’s blue pigment is one of my favourites because it really makes your eyes pop! To make them stand out even more, you should choose an all-black outfit when heading out on the town. (For some reason it looks purple in the pictures, but it’s actually blue.)
GET THE LOOK
1. Brush brown eyeshadow over your lid and buff outwards and upwards. Brush it under your lower lash line also.
2. Apply Duraline to the centre of your lid and press blue pigment onto the same area.
3. Apply Duraline to your tear duct and press rose gold pigment to the same area.
3. Line your upper lash line with gel liner.
4. Line your water line.
5. Lash up with mascara and falsies.
6. Line your lips and finish with some lippie.
Inglot Pigment #113 & #119
Inglot Eyebrow Gel #16
Inglot Gel Liner #77
Inglot HD Sculpting Powder #507 & #512
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Mac ‘Spice’ Lip Liner
Mac ‘Honeylove’ Lipstick