Summer is all about floral patterns and bright colours. This goes for your makeup as well as your clothes. Try a pop of colour on your lips with neutral eye makeup or vice versa. I’ve opted for a pink pigment on the lid and an orange pigment on the tear duct, paired with a nude lip.
GET THE LOOK
1.Take your rusty brown eyeshadow and apply it to your lid, tear duct, crease and lower lash line. Make sure you buff it out with a fluffy brush to avoid harsh lines.
2. Line your water line.
3. Line your upper lash line and give it a wing.
4. Apply Duraline to your lid and press your pink pigment onto the same area.
5. Apply Duraline to your tear duct and apply your orange pigment to the same area.
6. Brush on your mascara and fill in your brows.
7. Line your lips and apply your lipstick.
Inglot Eyeshadow #12
Inglot Pigment #83 & #86
Inglot Brow Gel #16
Inglot Gel Liner #77
Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara
Mac ‘Whirl’ Lip Liner
Mac ‘Honeylove’ Lipstick