This time of year, our newsfeeds are filled with different festive looks for the Summer months. You’re liable to see everything and anything, with the majority of them looking far too complicated for some to attempt. Instead of creating a really cool look like the ones you see posted by Inglot MUAs, I’ve created a simpler one that rules out a lot of difficulty so that everyone can feel those festival vibes!
GET THE LOOK
1. Take a matte burnt orange eyeshadow and apply all over your lid and under your lower lash line.
2. Next, dust a shimmery bright orange eyeshadow onto your tear duct, on your lower lash line and above your crease.
3. Blend a little bit of brown eyeshadow into your crease.
4. Apply gel liner to your upper lash line, lower lash line and water line.
5. Dab Duraline under your lower lash line and brush downwards onto the skin under your eyes.
6. Apply orange pigment to the same area.
7. With your blending brush, blend in some pigment above your crease without the use of Duraline.
8. Brush on mascara and apply your false lashes.
9. I wanted to have brown lips to make a statement, but I had no dark lip liners. I decided to use an eyebrow pencil instead. ( I plan on getting a proper brown lip liner.)
10. Apply your gems above your eyebrows and one to each tear duct using Duraline. Fill in your brows also.
11. Do a dutch braid, add plenty of accessories like chokers, and wear bright and colourful clothes.
Inglot Eyeshadow #15, #335, #351
Inglot Pigment #83
Inglot HD Sculpting Powder #507, #512
Essence Eyebrow Pencil in shade 02-Brown