This is the first time I’ve ever attempted this look and I couldn’t get over how different I looked after it. It’s not a look I normally do so it definitely took some getting used to seeing myself painted up like that. You’d be giving looks that would kill thanks to the sharp wings.
GET THE LOOK
1. Take your two contouring powders and dust them across your lid, lower lash line and crease.
2. Line your upper lash line and wing it. Line it thick and wing it sharply using sellotape.
3. Take a much finer brush and flick your eyeliner out gently from your tear duct into a sharp point.
4. Line your water line.
5. Get your duraline and apply to the centre of your lid.
6. Apply your pigment to the same area.
7. Brush on your mascara & fill in your brows.
8. Line your lips and add some lipstick.
Inglot HD Sculpting Powder #507 & #512
Inglot Eyeshadow #30 & #329
Inglot Pigment #119
Inglot Brow Gel #16
Inglot Gel Liner #77
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara & Essence Extreme Volumising Mascara
Mac ‘Hip N Happy’ Lip Liner
Mac ‘Koi Coral’ Lipstick