A pop of colour never did any harm, especially when it’s pink. Some of us find it too girly, while others think it’s not girly enough, but you just need to find a way to make it your own.
GET THE LOOK
1. Take your dark pink shade and dust gently above your crease and under your lower lash line.
2. Blend your cranberry shade into your dark pink shade and crease in small circular motions. Also apply it to the centre of your lower lash line.
3. Press your light purple shade onto your lid and inner corner.
4. Add a touch of your dark purple shade into your crease and blend, to give a slight smokey effect, then highlight your brow arch.
5. Line your upper lash line and wing it.
6. Apply Duraline to your tear duct, followed by pigment to the same area.
7. Line your water line with white eyeliner.
8. Brush on mascara and fill in your brows.
9. Line your lips and apply your lipstick.
Inglot Eyeshadow #14, #30, #308, #450, #614
Inglot Pigment #119
Inglot Brow Gel #16
Inglot Gel Liner #77
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Essence White Eyeliner
Mac ‘Hip ‘N’ Happy’ Lip Liner
Mac ‘Up The Amp’ & ‘Koi Coral’ Lipstick