The rule generally is if you’re doing a bold eye, then go for a neutral pout, but I say don’t be afraid to do both! Experiment with different colours too, ones you’d never think of pairing together. It won’t be to everyone’s taste but I went with purples and oranges.
GET THE LOOK
1. Buff your orange shade into your crease and upwards towards your brows. Also apply it to your lower lash line.
2. Press your brown shade into your lid and blend into the orange.
3. Line your upper lash line and water line.
4. Dab Duraline to the centre of your lid and tear duct.
5. Apply your pigment to the same area.
6. Fill in your brows and brush on mascara.
7. Put on your lippie.
Inglot Eye shadow: #329, #335
Inglot Pigment: #112
Inglot Gel Liner: #77
Inglot Brow Gel: #16
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Inglot Kohl Pencil 05
Mac ‘Pure Heroine’ Lipstick