I wasn’t sure how this look was going to turn out but I actually loved the result! I stepped out of my comfort zone and did everything that I normally wouldn’t – I lined my waterline, used a pop of colour, used black eyeshadow, and went completely nude with my lips.
GET THE LOOK
1. Take your contouring shades and buff the browns in small circular motions along your crease and upwards towards your brows. Also dust them under your lower lash line.
2. Apply black eyeshadow to your lid and blend it into the browns.
3. Line your upper lash line and waterline.
4. Dab some Duraline to your tear duct.
5. Apply your pigment to the same area.
6. Brush on your mascara & fill in your brows.
7. Add some lippie and gloss.
Inglot HD Sculpting Powder: #507, #512
Urban Decay Naked Palette 2: ‘Blackout’ black eyeshadow
Inglot Eye Pigment: #113
Inglot Gel Liner: #77
Inglot Brow Gel: #16
Inglot Kohl Pencil 05
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara & Essence Extreme Volumising Mascara
‘Myth’ Mac Lipstick