One thing we’re all guilty of doing after buying new makeup, is rushing home to try it out! ‘Honeylove’ is one of Mac’s most popular lipsticks, so when I finally got my hands on it, I wasted no time in smacking it on my lips and pairing it with a smokey eye. Since I was going with a nude lip, I wanted a bolder eye look. I chose matte orange, shimmery orange & dark chocolate brown to go with it, and finished the look off with some bronzed-orange & rose gold pigment.
To get this look:
- Apply your foundation base, fill in your brows, and clean them up using Inglot’s Kohl Pencil 05 along your arch.
2. Take a blending eyeshadow brush and buff the matte orange shade up towards your brows, into your crease, and across your eyelid and lower lash line.
3. Blend in the shimmery orange shade if you prefer a bit of sparkle.
4. Next, apply the dark chocolate brown shade to your outer corner and crease, buffing upwards and downwards in small circular motions to avoid the unblended look.
5. Line your upper lash line and give it the winged effect.
6. Get Inglot’s Duraline and dab it onto the inner corner and centre of your eyelids.
7. Apply the orange pigment across the same area and dab on a touch of rose gold pigment to your tear duct.
8. Line your upper lash line again if necessary, and apply your mascara.
9. Line your lips and put on your lipstick.
Inglot Eyeshadow: #335, #609, #329
Inglot Pigment: #83, #119
Inglot Gel Liner: #77
Inglot Brow Gel: #16
Inglot Kohl Pencil 05
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Mac ‘Honeylove’ Lipstick
Mac ‘Spice’ Lip Liner