If you read my post yesterday about the trends seen at Coachella, then you’ll have learned that the majority of people went for a more natural makeup look. As promised, I’ve recreated Kylie Jenner’s take on it and I’m going to show you how to get her sun kissed look. Also, keep an eye out for tomorrow’s blog post on how you can duplicate her new Metal Matte Lipstick using different beauty products.
For this look I’ve used a combination of browns, oranges, and grey.
- Fill in your brows and give them shape by lining your arch with Inglot’s Kohl Pencil 05.
- Dust the light brown shade into your crease, blending upwards towards your brow and downwards towards your upper lash line. Also dust it along your lower lash line.
- Take the orange shade and press it into your lid. Also dust it out towards the outer corner of your eye and upwards towards your brow.
- Apply a thin line of the grey shade along your upper lash line as if you were applying gel liner and slightly flick it out for a subtle wing effect.
- Go over the same area with the dark brown shade.
- Add a touch of your highlighting shade to your tear duct.
- Brush on your mascara.
- Line your lips and apply lipstick. (Upcoming blog post: Tomorrow, learn how to duplicate Kylie’s lip look seen here.)
- Inglot Eyeshadow #15, #30, #327, #348, #464
- Inglot Kohl Pencil 05
- Inglot Brow Gel #16
- Essence Extreme Volumising Mascara
- Lip products will be revealed in tomorrow’s post