This look is fab for any occasion. The rose gold pigment can be worn with literally every shade and that’s why it’s my fav! Whether you’re going for a subtle look or dramatic, it wont let you down!
- Take the neutral shade and press it into the arch of your brow.
- Mix your matte brown and shimmered brown into your crease, buffing outwards and upwards. Also dust it onto the outer corner of your lower lash line.
- Dust the orange shade above your crease and blend it into the brown shade, and also onto the centre and inner corner of your lower lash line.
- Line your upper lash line. (Tip: Lining before applying pigment helps avoid a bumpy line. You want it to be bold, smooth and sharp! You can always go over the line again after you’ve applied the pigment to make it extra black.)
- Dab on Inglot’s Duraline as a base to the centre and inner corner of your eyelid.
- Follow with some pigment to the same area.
- Get your highlighting shade and press it into your tear duct.
- Apply your mascara and fill in your brows.
- Inglot Eyeshadows #15, #30, #53, #329, & #351
- Inglot Pigment #119
- Inglot Gel Eye Liner #77
- Inglot Brow Gel #16
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Essence Extreme Volumising Mascara
- Mac ‘Barely Bold’ Lip Liner
- Mac ‘Shy Girl’ Lipstick