Kylie Jenner is literally featured everywhere these days between lip kits and her ever-changing hair colour, so I really wasn’t surprised when a look of hers was requested! Obviously I look nothing like #KingKylie at all but I gave the look in the picture below a go anyway.
This look is actually very easy to do and wont take you long either. The main things you need are pictured below.
- Get your three eyeshadow shades ready- beige, brown & grey.
- Apply the beige shade to the inner corner of your eye and lower lash line.
- Dust the brown shade in and above your crease and to the centre of your lower lash line. Make sure to buff it upwards and outwards.
- Press the grey shade to the outer corner of your eye and lower lash line. Then blend.
- Line your upper eyelid and wing it slightly.
- Apply your mascara, fill in your brows, and put on your lipstick.
- Inglot eyeshadows #328, #329, & #348
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner #77
- Inglot Brow Gel #16
- Essence Extreme Volume Mascara
- Mac ‘Global Glow’ Highlighter
- Mac ‘Pink Swoon’ Blusher
- Mac ‘Pure Heroine’ Lipstick
Also guys, don’t hesitate to message me if you want me to blog about something in particular! I’m always open to ideas!