Looking for a dramatic, eye-catching look? Swap your black metallics for a pop of purple. I always wear brown and orange shades on my eyes so I decided to mix it up this time. I’ve never really been a fan of purple but I risked it and picked up a few shades from Inglot. I dabbed on some cranberry pigment to finish the look and as it turns out, I’m a bigger fan than I thought!
- First, take the lightest purple shade and dust it above your crease, on the inner corner of your eye and inner corner of your lower lash line.
- Follow with your medium shade and press it all across your eye lid and to the centre of your lower lash line.
- Next, get the darkest shade and sweep it in a ‘C’ motion onto the crease of your eye.
- Dab on Inglot’s ‘Duraline‘ to the centre of your eye lid and apply the cranberry pigment to the same area. Also, add a dot of Duraline to the inner corner of your eye and add a touch of rose gold pigment.
- Use the bright eyeshadow shade to highlight the arch of your brow.
- Take the Duraline again, mix it with the gel liner and line your upper lash line.
- Fill in your brows and apply your mascara.
- Line your lips and put on some lipstick.
- Mac NW30 Foundation
- Inglot Eyeshadows #14, #30, #308, #615
- Inglot Pigments #86 & #119
- Inglot Brow Gel #16
- Inglot Gel Eye Liner #77
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Mac ‘Hip N Happy’ Lip Liner
- Mac ‘Koi Coral’ Lipstick