I love anything that’s glittery so it’s no surprise that eye pigments have become my latest obsession! They enhance any eyeshadow look and really make your eyes stand out! I received my newest pigment as a late birthday gift and I can’t get enough of it! It’s a pot of rose gold goodness from Inglot and would work with a huge variety of eyeshadow looks!
The thing with pigments is, you have to use a base so that it will stick and last on your eyelid. It’s what brings out the shimmer in it. Not using one will result in your applied pigment looking dull and not sticking into position properly. I use Inglot’s ‘Duraline’ (€12) which can be used for not only applying pigment, but gel eyeliner and eyeshadow also. It lasts forever too so I think €12 is an absolute steal! Look at the difference between using it and not using it on my arm swabs below.
So I’ve created a look using cranberry and brown shades, paired with my rose gold pigment. Please excuse the state of the sellotape on my face in the pictures below lol. I couldn’t find the roll and had to use old strips.
- Apply the cranberry shade to the crease and buff upwards towards your eyebrow. Also, dust it onto the centre of your lower lash line.
- Take the lightest brown shade and press it onto your lid under your crease and the inner corner of your lower lash line.
- Next, take the dark matte brown and sparkly brown shade and apply them to your crease, sweeping across in a ‘C’ motion. Also, place it on the outer corner of your lower lash line.
- Highlight the arch of your brow and inner corner of your eye with the highlighter shadow.
- Now, take the Duraline and dab it onto the centre of your lid and inner corner of your eye.
- Follow this with your pigment and dab it over the same areas.
- Mix your Duraline with your gel liner and line your eyes.
- Apply your mascara & fill in your brows.
- Inglot Eyeshadow #30, #53, #327, #402, #450
- Inglot Eye Pigment #119
- Inglot Duraline
- Inglot Brow Gel #16
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Mac ‘Whirl’ Lip Liner
- Mac ‘Brave’ Lipstick