I’ve received a few requests to do a makeup look that can be worn everyday. Whether you’re going to college, work, town or trying to hide your hangover, this look should go down a treat!
Everyone is different when it comes to choosing a shade of foundation. For during the day I prefer to use a light shade, making it darker with a touch of bronzer. I save my dark foundation for when I’m going out and when I’m wearing tan.
So, to recreate my ‘everyday makeup’ look, follow these steps:
- Apply your foundation to your face and neck using a brush. I never, ever, use a sponge or my fingers.
- Apply compact powder over your foundation. This step is optional, but I prefer the matte look.
- Next, I grab ‘Hulla’ by Benefit to do a casual contour look. This product is the best thing you’ll ever buy! I place it over the top of my forehead, temples, both sides of my nose, directly under my cheekbones, jawline, and around my chin.
- Then, I use my Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette. I dust the bronzer over all of the areas where I previously placed Benefit’s ‘Hulla’, and buff it out. I use the highlighter on the centre of my forehead and chin, down the centre of my nose and under my eyes. Lastly, I sweep the blusher along my cheekbones.
- To blend everything together I dust bronzer all over my face and neck.
- I then take my Sleek blusher and place it on my cheekbones over the bronzer. I use the shade ‘Rose Gold’ and it leaves a fab shimmer on your cheeks.
- Finish off with some highlighter on your cheekbones, centre of your forehead & chin, and down the centre of your nose.
- Now that your face is done, move onto your brows and fill them in.
- Apply a neutral eyeshadow (optional) and mascara.
- Line your lips, finish them off with some lippie, and you’re ready to go!
- Catrice Infinite matt foundation, shade 010, light beige
- Catrice All Matt Plus-Shine Control Powder, shade 010, transparent
- Catrice Sun Glow Shimmering Bronzing Powder, shade 010, shimmering bronze
- Benefit Hulla Bronzer
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette
- Sleek ‘Rose Gold’ Blusher
- Mac ‘Global Glow’ Highlighter
- Inglot Eyeshadow #328 & #402
- Inglot Brow Gel #16
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Mac ‘Hip N Happy’ Lip Liner
- Mac ‘Koi Coral’ Lipstick