The Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit is probably one of the most sought after contouring products since we found out Kylie Jenner uses it. If a celeb is a fan, we have to have it, right? It’s available from BeautyBay.com, priced at €49.20, and well worth the money!
Contouring is all about ‘subtle definition’. The goal is to give shape to different areas of the face and enhance the facial structure through makeup. Before using the kit, make sure you have individual brushes for the different shades. The last thing you want is your light and dark shades mixing.
- First, I use ‘Cinnamon’ across the top of my forehead, on my temples, directly under my cheekbones, down both sides of my nose, around my chin and along my jawline.
- I then blend ‘Warm Coral’ under my eyes to cover any black shadows.
- Next, I take ‘Banana’, and use it down the centre of my nose, the centre of my forehead, under my eyes over the ‘Warm Coral’, my chin and directly under the shade ‘Cinnamon’ I previously placed on my cheekbones.
- Now, dampen your beauty blender and squeeze the excess moisture out. Bounce it along your skin, pressing slightly on the surface to blend it all together.
- Add some blush and highlighter to your cheeks and you’re good to go!