Who doesn’t love a brown smokey eye? This is one of my favourite looks for going out because it goes with everything. Once you know how to buff and blend the different shades together you can’t really go wrong!
I always use a minimum of 3 different shades when doing any eyeshadow look.
- Apply the lightest of your three shades over your eyelid, to the inner corner of your eye and the inner corner of your lower lash line. Also, use your highlighter shadow on the inner corner of your eye and on the arch of your brow.
- Then, apply your medium shade over your entire eyelid and to the middle of your lower lash line. Be careful not to blend it into your lighter shade too much or else it will take away from the highlighting effect.
- Now take your dark shade and apply it to the outer corner of your crease, sweeping inwards towards the middle, and to the outer corner of your lower lash line.
- To complete the look, blend! Sweep your blending brush in a ‘C’ motion along the crease to create a smoothing effect. Apply eyeliner, mascara, fill in your brows and you’re ready to go.
- Eyeshadow: Inglot shades- 30, 402, 12, 327
- Eyeliner: Inglot Gel Liner shade 77
- Eyebrows: Inglot Brow Gel shade 16
- Eyelashes: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara